||Standard charging current
||Maximum continuous charge current
||Standard discharging method
||Maximum continuous discharge current
||≥3000 cycles （80% DOD）
||L635*W255*H340(mm) Can be customized
Lithium battery costs less over its entire lifetime.
Weighs 75% less than lead acid. Saves fuel when used in a vehicle or a boat.
Able to deliver higher peak power for heavy loads than lead acid – continuous current as high as 250 A and surge current of 700 A.
Fully charges in 2 hours.
Typically 4000 charging cycles, or more than 3 times the lifetime of lead acid.
Bonnen uses battery cells from the world leader CATL, and are backed by a 3-year warranty plus local after-sales service, ensuring trouble-free performance.
Built-in Battery Management System (BMS)
Ensures the safe operation of the battery by protecting it from overcharge, over-discharge and over current, thereby extending the lifetime of the battery
User can monitor the battery status through an LCD display or computer connection.
Simple connections make lithium batteries easier to deploy and use.
Bonnen can make a custom conﬁguration to match your power, voltage and capacity needs.
L635*W255*H340(mm) Can be customized
- Never connect the positive and the negative of the battery with metal
- Never ship or store the battery with metal
- Never cut or puncture the battery
- Do not expose the battery to water
- Do not expose the battery to fire & high temperature
Storage &Non Use
- Storage in a dry place with temperature of not exceeding 30°C
- For long term storage keep battery charged 30%-50% of capacity
- Do not storage battery with metal
- Use terminal post covers to prevent any short circuit circumstance
Additional Product Information
The Lithium battery makes every attempt to verify that its products are used and designed for your application. For additional questions or concerns, please contact with Bonnen or your distributor.