||Work Voltage Range[V]
(Float charge:51.75V, Boost charge: 54.75V)
||Max charge current
||Max. Output power[W]
||Discharge current at the various back up times
||Cycle life[0.2C, 80%DOD,+25℃]
||EMC standard compliance
||EN 61000 chapter
||Charge the battery half a year when in storage
- Telecom Basic station
- Data center
- Telecom Outdoor cupboard
- solar hybrid system
- Home energy storage system
- ETSI standard19inch 3U rack-mount design
- Build-in battery control for efficient operation
- Comprehensive communication
- Compatible with standard telecom equipment. Support parallel connection between batteries.
- More cabinet for value generating equipment
- Less weight for pole mounted sites
- No active cooling system required
- High operational reliability
- Lifetime more than10 years at +25℃
- Optimal management
- ROHS compliance
Battery management System function
- Current detect at charging and discharging
- Hardware protection
- Discharge control
- Charge control
- Cell balance
- Cell voltage detect
- Temperature detect
- PACK voltage detect
- Fault alarm
- Communication interface(RS485/RS232)，battery operating state （current, voltage, temperature ）
- Never connect the positive and the negative of the battery with metal
- Never ship or store the battery with metal
- Never cut or puncture the battery
- Do not expose the battery to water
- Do not expose the battery to fire & high temperature
Storage &Non Use
- Storage in a dry place with temperature of not exceeding 30°C
- For long term storage keep battery charged 30%-50% of capacity
- Do not storage battery with metal
- Use terminal post covers to prevent any short circuit circumstance
Additional Product Information
The Lithium battery makes every attempt to verify that its products are used and designed for your application. For additional questions or concerns, please contact with Bonnen or your distributor.
1): Are you a manufacturer or a trader?
Re: We are an expert in lithium battery manufacturer. We have successfully provided all kinds of comprehensive lithium battery solutions to different counties for about 10 years.
2): What brand and chemistry of batteries do you use?
Re: We will use LifePo4 or NMC lithium battery cells for your solution. In order to guarantee the quality of performance. We normally use the cell or module from Tier 1 battery cell manufacturer in the world. For example, we will use the lithium battery cells from GOTION or EVE. GOTION is the lithium battery cell supplier of Volkswagen. EVE is the lithium battery cell supplier of Daimler.
3): Is there a discount available if I order large quantities?
Re: Yes, with more bulk size orders, prices will be cheaper.
4): Do you offer battery chargers?
Re: Yes, we do. Please mention a charger when sending an inquiry. Please be advised that our charger cost is not included in the price of the battery.
5): What is your company’s intelligence like?
Re: Our company has ISO9001 certification. Most of our products are UN38.3, IEC62133, and CB certified.
6): When will my order be shipped?
Re: Normally 30 days after payment is received, but it can be negotiated based on order quantity and production schedule.
7): What is the quality guarantee period?
Re: 3 years!
8): Are the Lithium battery solutions waterproof?
Re: Bonnen Battery offers custom IP54, IP65 and IP67 levels. The IP67 level can at least ensure that the battery pack is immersed in water at a depth of one meter. This will not cause problems for a certain period of time.