Design of Battery System in Pure Electric Vehicle–Bonnen Battery
According to the design requirements of the vehicle, provide the best performance power supply system for EV.
Electrical performance requirements.
Battery selection and system configuration
2. What problems need to be solved?
Design the structure and process within the allowable size and weight range to meet the power consumption of the whole vehicle system.
It is required to find a simple and feasible process.
If conditions permit, improve the technical performance of products.
Overcoming and solving the problem of environmental pollution.
3. What parameters needs to be defined? What it solved with the defined parameter?
(1) Electrical characteristics: nominal voltage and operating voltage range, nominal capacity and available capacity range, normal discharge current of power system, charging requirements of power system
(2) Power characteristics: maximum output power and duration of power system, maximum feedback power and duration of power supply system
(3) Environmental characteristics: power system temperature range, charging temperature range, storage temperature range
(4) Physical properties
Structure and size of power supply system
Power system quality
Other mechanical performance, protection performance and other requirements
(5) BMS requirements
Management and protection functions of BMS
SOC and SOH judgment of battery
Communication mode and transceiver design requirements
Control requirements and communication protocol
(6) Vehicle interface requirements
Physical interface: including battery installation, fixing method, space direction of cooling medium and relevant pipelines
Electrical interface: including vehicle harness definition and technical specification, connector model and pin definition
Communication interface: including communication with vehicle, BMS internal communication and charger communication
4. Vehicle information you need to know
The more detailed the understanding of the vehicle, the more perfect the designed power system. Not only the motor and vehicle control strategy will affect the design of the power system, but also the quality, size, space and operating conditions of the vehicle need to be understood in detail.
(1) Vehicle parameters
(2) Vehicle motor parameter
(3) Driving distance range required by the whole vehicle
(4) Feedback power
(5) Power system installation space size, installation and fixing requirements
(6) Power system quality requirements
(7) Charging mode and interface
(8) Vehicle driving cycle
(9) Ambient temperature range
(10) Charging ambient temperature range
(11) Auxiliary system power requirements
(12) Characteristic parameters of auxiliary power supply
Ensure a clear requirement of below:
(1) Vehicle design requirements
(2) Motor requirements
(3) The power demand of the power system
(4) The voltage range of the power system
(5) The type of battery required for the power system
(6) SOC application scope of power system
(7) The effective capacity range and actual capacity of the power system
(8) The combination structure of power system
(9) BMS requirements for power system
(10) The interface of the power system
(11) Other heat dissipation methods, gas sources, charging methods, etc
(12) Simulation verification
(13) Design optimization
If you are the wholesaler of lithium batteries, please contact us by email ([email protected]). We will provide professional battery solutions to you.